Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in the field of:
Partner Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- pursues objectives in terms of sales volume, profitability and acquisition of new partners,
- presents the complete range of the company’s products and services to assigned partners,
- builds and nurtures professional relationships with key contacts at partner organisations,
- coordinates participation of employees in the company, including the support, service and management resources, with an aim to achieve the goals and expectations of business partners,
- accountable for the achievement of sales profitability goals and strategic goals with selected partners,
- in collaboration with partners, proactively manages the financing process, financial objectives and critical business milestones,
- proactively assesses, explains and confirms partners’ needs,
- manages partner sales to end customers and coordinates activities with partners,
- resolves potential conflicts regarding the sales channels of other companies by promoting positive internal and external communication and by strict observation of rules on inclusion,
- leads and manages developmental efforts towards the optimal solutions for the end customers, and coordinates the activities of all parties involved,
- ensures compliance of partner operations in accordance with partner agreements.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 3 years of experience in the same working experience,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken), desirable knowledge of the German language,
- ability to think widely, high ability to communicate, spoken and written,
- knowledge of technologies (metering architecture systems and solution).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 9. 5. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.