Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Product Engineer (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- prepares plans to transfer of new product to production,
- participates in the development of new products,
- plans manufacture process for new products or modified products,
- leads project, which are related to the area of the work,
- introduces new production equipment, technologies, procedures, and training production workers for quality performance to work with new equipment,
- participates in the planning and implementation of advanced test device concepts,
- testes prototype and makes reports with suggestions for product improvement,
- participates in the implementation of automation and digitization of production and technological processes in the field of final assembly of products,
- participates in resolving quality and other deviations,
- participates in the preparation of yearly investment plans,
- prepares internal documents.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished at least post-secondary school in electrical, mechatronic, or mechanical engineering, (level VI/I),
- at least 3 years of experience at similar job position,
- excellent communication and organizational skills,
- knowledge of methodology of project management,
- knowledge of English (written and oral),
- knowledge of pFMEA, control planning, 8D methodology and lean manufacturing tools,
- a positive attitude towards innovation, striving for constant progress and a proactive approach to work.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- competitive pay,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 9. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.