Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Product Manager for the German Market (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- defining product portfolio and development strategy for the next 3-5 years,
- creating the design of the product marketing mix (product definition, price, promotion, place),
- carrying out activities (gathering customer requirements, benchmarking of competitive products, optimization of product costs, proposing changes and variants) to increase product profitability and growth,
- developing and presenting make or buy strategies,
- leading the operational Product Life Cycle Management process for own products,
- performing all tasks and activities arising from the requirements of the standards to which the company is certified and other relevant technical standards, organization regulations and instructions.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished VII. level of Social or Natural Science,
- at least 2 years of experience at similar job position,
- knowledge of German and English (written and oral),
- knowledge of strategic and operational product management methods,
- knowledge of core characteristics of German market,
- understanding of the technological aspects of the company’s products and service,
- negotiation skills, proactivity, and customer-oriented mindset,
- preference will be given to candidates with experience in the metering industry.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 11. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.