Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Product Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- implements pre-sales activities, prepares offers and participates in the implementation of projects,
- consults and offers technical support to customers,
- ensures close cooperation with customers and introduces innovations arising from market needs,
- technical support to staff in affiliated companies around the world (consulting, assistance in defining the optimal solution according to customer needs and capabilities of our products and solutions),
- defines own product portfolio and strategy for the next 3-5 years,
- creates the design of the product marketing mix (4P – product, price, promotion, place),
- carries out activities (gathering customer requirements, benchmarking of competitive products, optimization of product costs, proposing changes and variants) to increase product profitability and growth,
- carries out other tasks relating to the area of responsibility, following instructions by the superior,
- performs all tasks and activities arising from the requirements of the standards to which the company is certified and other relevant technical standards, organization regulations and instructions,
- shares knowledge and information with colleagues,
- develops and presents make or buy strategies,
- leads the operational Product Life Cycle Management process for own products.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least university degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics (VI/2, VII),
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar field,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of strategic and operational product management methods,
- understanding of the technological aspects of the company’s products and services,
- knowledge of organization of work, management system and resolution of conflict situations,
- negotiation skills, proactive, customer focus.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 8. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development