Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We are looking for motivated Product Managers to expand our product management dream team in order to continue delivering innovative and ground-breaking solutions:
Product Manager (f/m)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- gathering and prioritizing product and solution requirements,
- defining the own product portfolio and strategy for the next 3-5 years,
- determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction,
- defining a product vision and strategy,
- conducting market research,
- developing marketing strategies,
- work closely with other teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met,
- contributes to team effort by accomplishing results and by active engagement in continuous improvement of products, services or processes activities.
The essentials you’ll need:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 5 years of experiance with product managment or leading large projects,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- strong judgement and decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize tasks,
- strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate well across multiple functions and teams (both internal and external),
- are you self-initiated and you can work well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful solutions.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment with own development,
- competitive payment,
- the possibility of personal and career growth in a globally recognized company,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
We are encouraging and accepting applications from renowned Product Managers as well as from experienced Project Managers and experienced Engineers who are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance their career in a highly professional work environment.
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 6. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.