Are you looking for a company where your voice can be heard, where your enthusiasm for improvement is supported, where your experiences are highly valued, and you can actually make a difference? In this case, Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Project Manager for Automation, Robotics and Production Process Improvements (m/f)
What are you going to do?
- planning and implementation of automated production – technological equipment and processes of new products in the parent company and others related companies,
- planning and implementation of process improvements (automation, robotics, digitization, ergonomics, lean … ),
- project management and participation in projects related to the field of work,
- participation in the development of new products – DFM, DFMA, DFAA, DFT,
- cooperation in solving quality and other problems, complaints, corrective and preventive measures with the aim of reducing errors and increasing customer satisfaction,
- introduction of new equipment, technologies and procedures and training of production staff for quality work,
- participation in the preparation of investment and strategic plans,
- ensuring adequate efficiency or productivity of work, use of equipment and cost optimization.
You should apply for his role if you have:
- completed higher education in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering,
- at least 2 years of work experience in a similar job,
- knowledge of English (written and oral),
- desire to acquire knowledge in the field of advanced engineering methods and continuous improvement,
- desire to acquire knowledge in the field of project management,
- preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and experience in the field of automation and robotization of production – technological processes
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment with its own development,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- competitive payment,
- enabled work from home within the capabilities according to the nature of work,
- work in an international environment.
Did we get your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 9. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.