Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Project Manager for Development Projects (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leading, planning, improving, organizing, and coordinating projects and project teams, both in R&D and at the global level,
- defining project scope,
- preparing project reports and conducting performance analyses (KPIs),
- controlling change of management procedures to manage human resources and change requests,
- controlling management of project costs,
- overseeing the progress of the project and addressing problems as they arise,
- responsibility for risk management and contingency planning,
- in special cases managing Q-cases and changing requests.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with complex projects,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge in the field of project management, the ability to judge and make key decisions, and the ability to prioritize priority tasks,
- strong communication and organizational skills.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28. 2. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.