Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Project Manager for Development Projects (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leads, plans, improves, organizes, and coordinates projects and project teams, both in R&D and at the global level,
- defines project scope,
- oversees the progress of the project and addresses problems as they arise,
- prepares project reports and conducts performance analyses (KPIs),
- responsible for risk management and contingency planning,
- controls change of management procedures to manage human resources and change requests,
- controls management of project costs,
- performs tasks and activities according to the requirements of standards by which the company is certified, as well as by other relevant technical standards, organization regulations and instructions,
- ensures protection of copyright and trade secrets,
- carries out other tasks relating to the area of responsibility, following instructions by the superior,
- in special cases manages Q-cases and change requests.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with complex projects,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken).
We are offering you:
- work in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
We are encouraging and accepting applications from renowned Project Managers as well as from experienced Engineers who are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance their career in a highly professional work environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 13. 2. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.