Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company.
Iskraemeco is taking on a project of implementing smart electricity meters for household and industrial purposes in Zambia. It is considered the biggest project of such kind in this country.
If you are ready to accept a new challenge where you will have strong support from our team in Slovenia, we can offer you a great opportunity as:
Project Manager located in Lusaka – Zambia (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Project coordination with Delivery Manager,
- communication with customer in line with Delivery Manager and local support team,
- task distribution to Iskraemeco project team,
- project second line coordination,
- reporting to Delivery Manager on a weekly basis,
- control over agreed delivery time and confirmed budget,
- proactive project support and project risk definition,
- manage activities, costs & revenues regarding assigned projects,
- identifying and mitigating risks,
- project communication plan,
- working to bring the expectations of customers into balance with the technical and/or business capacity of the company,
- leads, organises and coordinates projects & adapt in case of changes,
- monitoring sub-projects (product development, etc.),
- project time and resource planning,
- estimating, managing & mitigating risks,
- leading activities with selected core team and communicating inside and outside of the organization,
- managing and executing project with partners and contribute in decisions,
- promptly presenting project update and reporting to the management,
- promoting company’s solutions: cross-selling / up-selling where relevant.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree,
- at least 5 years of experience in metering or energy industry,
- experience in implementing smart meters,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience with project leading, organizing work, solving problems.
We are offering you:
- Opportunity to manage the biggest project of implementing smart meters in Zambia,
- covering costs for relocation and living on-site,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.