Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Project Manager, who will be motivated to work on big international projects and will be prepared for travelling outside the European Union:
Project Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- works to bring the expectations of customers into balance with the technical and/or business capacity of the company,
- leads, plans, organises and coordinates projects and the work of specific project teams,
- coordinates activities with other tender partners,
- prepares potential scenarios for bid planning and execution of specific tenders and bids,
- organises training for customers and business partners,
- performs promotional activities and offers support to the sales department in selling solution components.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with complex projects,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience with project leading, organizing work, solving problems,
- knowledge of technologies (metering architecture systems and solutions).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- managing projects worth more than 10 million €,
- competitive payment,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com until 30. 9. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.