Do you have experience with the procurement of PCBs? Are you good at communication with foreign manufacturers and suppliers? Do you like negotiating for every single purchase? Do you enjoy the process of purchase and supply?
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Purchasing Specialist in Operational Procurement (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- implements procurement processes,
- coordinates delivery time with suppliers and manufacturers in a dynamic period and environment,
- communicates and coordinates purchasing and commercial activities between various organisational units of the company and supplier representatives,
- updates the IT database by entering update information from the area of responsibility,
- performs operational tasks in resolving claims on goods and services,
- controls and verifies incoming invoices and issued purchase orders for the items relating to the area of responsibility,
- participates in the pricing of products,
- searches alternative solutions between suppliers and open market of components,
- assists in the preparation and assessment of purchase contracts,
- performs the negotiation process with suppliers, seeks and evaluates offers based on open calculations,
- assists in the development of suppliers and management, optimization, and cost control of the supply chain,
- sourcing, selection, audits, and evaluation of suppliers.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed higher degree in social or natural sciences (level VI),
- at least 2 years of experience in similar field,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken), additional knowledge of German is an advantage,
- knowledge of MS Office applications,
- basic knowledge of business and procurement legislation,
- excellent negotiation skills,
- knowledge of the market for electronic, plastic, mechanical and electromechanical components is an advantage.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 1. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development