Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Sales Representative – BENELUX (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- seeks new customers; creates and maintains contacts with existing customers; and promotes the company, its products and services,
- participates in the preparation of sales plans and presentation programs for fairs and exhibitions in the region,
- coordinates, controls and implements the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales plan for a specific customer and sales region,
- supervises the performance of tasks and the progress of sales and market research in the region, identifies obstacles, changes in the market and organises cooperation with expert departments in addressing these issues,
- maintains regular correspondence with the customers under his/her responsibility,
- prepares the most complex internal documents related to sales, eg. market inquiry, sales forecast, sales plan, sales offers,
- forwards customer claims to the competent units and sends feedback to the customer,
- performs all tasks and activities arising from the requirements of the standards to which the company is certified and other relevant technical standards, organisation regulations and instructions.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed masters degree,
- two – five years of work experience in the same or a similar position,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of Dutch and French language are an advantage,
- knowledge of the market, products and services,
- excellent communication and sales skills,
- ability to negotiate,
- customer-oriented mindset.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.