Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in working position:
Shift Leader in Production (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- ensures prompt delivery of needed material to the workplace,
- ensures training of workers for high-quality and safe work,
- assigns workers to workplaces to ensure optimisation of the work process,
- ordering materials for the production,
- ensures cleanliness, order and discipline, as well as technological discipline,
- tracking standstills and repairs in the production,
- Checking the correctness of posting materials and hours on the production job orders and repairs.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished technical high school (V. Level),
- one year of experience with leading production teams,
- basic knowledge of the English language,
- knowledge of assembly processes is an advantage,
- with the organisation of work, leading and motivating of the team.
We are offering you:
- working in three shifts,
- working in a clean and high-tech production environment with minimal noise,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- safe employment in well-organized work environment,
- inventive awarding according to work performance,
- personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org until 30. 6. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.