Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Software Validation Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a validation engineer for functional tests of SW applications (Head End System – HES, Meter Data Management – MDM, product configuration tool…) and performance testing.
What will be your tasks?
- analyzing product requirements, defining the test approach, and preparing a test plan,
- planning and documenting test procedures according to requirements,
- development of automated test procedures,
- conducting tests based on test procedures,
- analyzing results and reporting errors,
- preparing and maintaining the test environment for conducting the tests,
- producing reports on the carried-out tests and reporting the results to the project team,
- active participation in the internal development project team and in the transfer of products towards internal/external clients.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished VII. level of Natural Science,
- result oriented, self-initiative, ability to work systematically, reliability,
- excellent communication skills, teamwork, and strong organizational skills,
- knowledge of English (written and oral).
Preference will be given to candidates with experience:
- in the field of measuring technology,
- programming knowledge,
- professional knowledge of the test architecture of SW testing,
- in database management, virtualization, operating systems, and automatic testing,
- in various IT fields.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- getting to know new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 11. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.