Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Solution Delivery Manager in INDIA-KOLKATA (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform general project management actives including:
- project planning on multiple concurrent projects,
- resource planning and management,
- define and improve development processes:
- agile development process,
- define key stage gate requirements for entry and exit to key development stages,
- align deliveries across hardware and software team,
- work with sales team on project delivery time scales,
- monitor and report progress to management team,
- align plans with key supplier deliveries.
- good degree in technical subject (computer science, engineering or natural sciences),
- minimum 8-10 year experience as PM/SDM,
- highly motivated self-starter,
- excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills,
- strong long-term commitment to making the company a success,
- able to identify risks and estimate work,
- proven history of delivering projects on time and budget,
- experience of delivering process improvement and organizational change,
- experience and knowledge of design methodologies; waterfall, agile, scrum,
- experience of working with mixed (HW/SW) teams,
- knowledge of metering devices and associated technologies,
- experience of “Internet of Things” and Smart Cities,
- ability to interface with other companies and staff on a technical basis,
- experience of Power distribution, smart meter, communications, HES, MDM & complete utility business processes.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.