Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Specialist for MS Project (or similar) (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- planning, organizing, and coordinating projects and the project team,
- providing operational support and coordinating project managers,
- cooperating with stakeholders involved in the project,
- overseeing the progress of the project and addressing problems as they arise,
- providing support in the preparation of project reports and performance analysis (kpi),
- defining the scope and cost of the project,
- planning tasks, identifying, and coordinating resources,
- controlling change management procedures to manage human resources and change requests,
- introducing improvements in the project management process and support tools.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural or social sciences (level VII),
- at least one year of experience at similar job position,
- preference will be given to candidates with experience in MS Project support tool,
- active knowledge of English (written and oral),
- knowledge in the field of project management and ability to prioritize and make key decisions,
- excellent communication and organizational skills,
- proactive approach to work and ready for new knowledge in the field of project management.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 7. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.