Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Strategic Purchaser (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- sourcing, selection, audits and evaluation of suppliers,
- performs the negotiation process with suppliers, seeks and evaluates offers based on open calculations, and studies the purchasing market for the items of responsibility,
- compiles and assesses purchase contracts and relationships with suppliers,
- keeps up-to-date with new and amended technical documentation and internal standards for the company,
- performs operational tasks in resolving claims on goods and services,
- performs the purchasing process and participates in the planning of purchasing, development of the planning strategy, planning processes and monitoring, and implementation of trends in the industry and supply chain management,
- communicates and coordinates the technical and purchasing-development activities in the area of responsibility between the organizational units of the company and the representatives of suppliers,
- ensures the production of tools and changes on the basis of issued or changed technical documentation and approval of tools for production,
- participates in the pricing operations.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least a university degree in natural or social sciences, with previous finished secondary school of electrical engineering,
- at least 5 years of experience at purchasing and negotiations in international environment,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- goal orientated, systematically organized, reliable,
- excellent communication and organization skills.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 13. 2. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.