Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Strategic Supplier (m/f)
You will be responsible for:
- search and evaluation of offers, preparation of open calculations,
- managing negotiation processes with suppliers in the procurement of strategic components
- concluding contracts for the purchase of strategic electromechanical / electronic components and subassemblies,
- search, selection, assessment and evaluation of suppliers,
- support in resolving complaints
- life cycle management of strategic electromechanical / electronic components and tools for their manufacture,
- cooperation with manufacturers, suppliers and R&D in the design and development phase of new products with an emphasis on finding components that meet the project technical parameters and target project prices,
- participation in the process of continuous reduction of expenditures for the purchase of components,
- monitoring global technical and price trends in the field, electromechanical / electronic components and raw materials for their production,
- monitoring performance indicators and meeting set targets in the area it will cover.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed education (VI/2.) in electrical or mechanical engineering,
- at least 3 years of experience in the field of procurement (preferably in the field of electrical industry),
- active knowledge of English (written and oral),
- good communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
We are offering you:
- operating and participating in a high-tech professional working environment,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- possibility of additional education,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- incentive rewards for work performance,
- work in an international environment.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30.10. 2020.