You will be responsible for:
- search and evaluation of offers, preparation of open calculations,
- managing negotiation processes with suppliers in the procurement of strategic components
- concluding contracts for the purchase of strategic electromechanical / electronic components and subassemblies,
- search, selection, assessment and evaluation of suppliers,
- support in resolving complaints
- life cycle management of strategic electromechanical / electronic components and tools for their manufacture,
- cooperation with manufacturers, suppliers and R&D in the design and development phase of new products with an emphasis on finding components that meet the project technical parameters and target project prices,
- participation in the process of continuous reduction of expenditures for the purchase of components,
- monitoring global technical and price trends in the field, electromechanical / electronic components and raw materials for their production,
- monitoring performance indicators and meeting set targets in the area it will cover.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed education (VI/2.) in electrical or mechanical engineering,
- at least 3 years of experience in the field of procurement (preferably in the field of electrical industry),
- active knowledge of English (written and oral),
- good communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
We are offering you:
- operating and participating in a high-tech professional working environment,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- possibility of additional education,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- incentive rewards for work performance,
- work in an international environment.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 9th 2020.