Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
System Administrator (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides and upgrades the systems for operational efficiency of management procedures in several segments of hw and/or system sw components of the it system,
- prepares the development, implementation and control strategy for several segments of hw and/or system sw components (it),
- provides and upgrades the systems for operational efficiency of management procedures in several segments of hw and/or system sw components of the it system,
- prepares programs for the introduction of new segments (services) of the it system (hw and/or sw) in the company,
- provides the systems for the protection of access to several hw and/or sw segments of is resources,
- keeps up-to-date with one segment of hw and/or system sw components and attends professional training and implementation of novelties into practice.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed higher education in natural sciences (level VI/2),
- great knowledge:
- Microsoft technology in cloud and on-premise,
- VMware technology for data centres,
- servers and disk arrays,
- network infrastructure,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- self initiative and systematical.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 1. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.