Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Customer Support Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- delivering technical and product support for the company’s portfolio of products and software within agreed levels and response times,
- coordinating all communications and collaboration with other levels of support,
- preparing proposals to increase process efficiency,
- preparing various types of reports, (internal and for the customer),
- participating in the problem management process (8d reports),
- managing, resolving and escalating incidents, challenges, technical issues and requests for change,
- maintaining updates on the knowledge database,
- providing and delivering services from the service catalogue.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- a university degree in natural sciences (vi/2),
- work experience in a comparable job position,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- knowledge in project management,
- ability to present and transfer knowledge,
- sound knowledge of application software and communication technologies,
- sound knowledge of the metering industry will be considered an advantage,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- a proactive attitude.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment,
- flexible working hours (working from home).
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 9. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.