Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in the field of:
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- compiles and completes the technical part of tender documentation and draws up technical bids,
- defines customer use cases, new functionalities and prepares business requirements for modifications of existing products,
- undergoes continuous training on the novelties with regard to products, solutions, functionalities and settings,
- consults, seeks technical solutions and provides technical support to customers, business partners and the company’s sales team,
- acquires specific technical requirements for the delivery, change and confirmation of requirments (SM List, specific customer data, specific product data),
- prepares flawless documentation (configuration, parametrization, SW packages, etc.) which is needed for meter production, which includes entering customer requirements into adopted information systems,
- makes and maintains contacts with existing customers and handles the promotion of the company, its products and services,
- investigates and analyses the reasons for non-quality and is involved in the planning and execution of corrective measures,
- handles parametrization and prepares promotional and order samples,
- handles coordination between the customer and the company’s business units with regard to technical issues,
- performs all tasks and activities arising from the requirements of the standards to which the company is certified and other relevant technical standards, organisation regulations and instructions.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar working experience,
- experience in the field of Software solutions represents a benefit,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- self-organized and problem solving,
- knowledge of technologies (metering architecture systems and solution):
- measurements in the Energy industry,
- SW and system solutions for Energy (desired from field of electric power),
- broader knowledge of SW solutions in the industrial segment of Energy.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 6. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.