Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in the field of:
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- compiles and completes the technical part of tender documentation and draws up technical bids,
- defines customer use cases, new functionalities and prepares business requirements for modifications of existing products,
- continuously monitors the development of customers and markets and identifies customer and market needs,
- undergoes continuous training on the novelties with regard to products, solutions, functionalities and settings,
- consults, seeks technical solutions and provides technical support to customers, business partners and the company’s sales team,
- acquires specific technical requirements for the delivery, change and confirmation of requirements (sm list, specific customer data, specific product data),
- leads the assessment of change requests made by the customer,
- prepares flawless documentation (configuration, parametrization, sw packages, etc.) which is needed for meter production, which includes entering customer requirements into adopted information systems,
- makes and maintains contacts with existing customers and handles the promotion of the company, its products and services,
- investigates and analyses the reasons for non-quality and is involved in the planning and execution of corrective measures,
- handles parametrization and prepares promotional and order samples,
- handles coordination between the customer and the company’s business units with regard to technical issues,
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 3 years of experience in the same working experience,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken), desirable knowledge of the German language,
- organizing work and problem solving,
- knowledge of technologies (metering architecture systems and solution).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13. 3. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.