- technical support for buyers, business partners and our sellers,
- coordination between the customer and the business units in the company,
- technical support to sales in fulfilling the tender / tender documentation and managing the products at all stages of the sales cycle,
- obtaining specific technical data of the customer’s order,
- participation in the creation of a request for a new product and for modifications to an existing product,
- advising customers, finding appropriate technical solutions,
- cooperation with the relevant complaints handling services,
- preparation of a detailed plan for each key customer,
- grooming and maintaining contacts with existing customers and promoting the company, its products and services,
- collaboration with sales in the implementation and modification of subscriptions (SM list).
- sales support for direct sales of products.
- VI / 2. degree in natural sciences,
- three years of similar work experience,
- active knowledge of English,
- highly developed communication skills,
- knowledge of product performance in different parent systems (networks) – knowing the user modes of operation in which an individual product (upstream and downstream) operates is an advantage.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- a young ambitious collective,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- secure employment in a tidy working environment,
- incentive remuneration in terms of work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Highly motivated and responsible candidates who are looking forward to working in an international environment are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 29, 2020.