Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Test Engineer for Embedded Systems (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- plan and execute testing of the products and functional assemblies for the embedded systems,
- production, adaptation, implementation and analysis of automatic tests in the development environment in accordance with applicable standards and internal guidelines,
- preparation of the prescribed technical documentation and test reports,
- identification and report of the product defects,
- responsible for project samples and keep the records,
- prepare samples for testing in the internal and external laboratory (required hardware and software adjustments),
- ensure protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- active participation on R&D projects.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (VI/2),
- at least 3 years of experience in a field of testing products,
- knowledge of C# and/or Python programming language,
- knowledge of TFS and/or Git source code management preferred,
- sense of consistency and quality,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- self-initiative, proactive and innovative.
We are offering to you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 11. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.