Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Test Engineer in the Measuring Laboratory (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- carrying out tests and measurements as part of work in an accredited Measurement Laboratory for electrical measurements, electromagnetic compatibility, and equipment calibration,
- preparing test plans to carry out product testing against requirements and applicable regulation,
- preparing test procedures,
- analysing test results and reporting product defects,
- producing reports on the testing results,
- proposing improvements to individual assemblies in terms of technical characteristics, assembly standardisation and cost savings,
- contributing to product design and coordinating solutions in the context of a product requirement.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished VII. level of Natural Science,
- preference will be given to candidates with experience in the field of measuring technology,
- result oriented, self-initiative, ability to work systematically, reliability,
- excellent communication skills, teamwork, and strong organizational skills,
- knowledge of English (written and oral).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- getting to know new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 11. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.