Iskraemeco will strike a scene by introducing its new product series, as well as the latest technology enhancements, to its extraordinary new software platform.
Our top-tier experts with decades of experience will gladly share their knowledge in Milan at the most important event in the industry – ENLIT EUROPE 2021, formerly known as European Utility Week and POWERGEN Europe, from November 30th to December 2nd.
Our slogan is “Bringing Intelligence to Energy” and our booth at Enlit will highlight not only the intelligence of our solutions, but also our agility and flexibility through real-world examples, continuous product improvements, and superior quality. This year our Enlit Europe stand is not just a booth; it is THE BOOTH for anyone who wants to see the world of energy IoT through Iskraemeco’s eyes and solutions.
Take a look into the Iskraemeco booth:
- A next-generation energy IoT meter series – IE.X with excellent modular technologies and operational design. It will introduce numerous power generation, transmission, distribution, and consumption applications into the eIoT world.
- SYMBIOT is a revolutionary intelligent software suite that is equipped to bring the intelligence of the future to today’s businesses.
- Smart Water Solutions for Smart Metering, Automated Meter Reading, and Analytics with a high degree of flexibility.
- A complete range of eIoT offerings and versatile solutions.
- Green Penguin, our future-proof project to improve the world through sustainable actions.
- E-mobility and the way forward.
- Interested to know what DATA2050 is?
- Live demo presentations and a lot more.
Save the date and visit us from November 30 to December 2 at Hall 8, booth D10. See you in Milan!
Iskraemeco Green Penguin – Smart City Solution
Round table discussion & Webinar
Tuesday, 30 November at 14.00, Iskraemeco Booth D10 and Webinar
Webinar Iskraemeco Green Penguin – Smart City Solutions
(Calendar date with a link to the webinar)
The green and digital energy transition, with energy efficiency at its core, is the most important challenge and task for technologies, communities and policymakers if we want to achieve climate goals. Today, we already have many different digital and smart technologies at our disposal, but they are not realizing their full potential. At Iskraemeco, we have developed an award-winning solution “Green Penguin” that helps cities decarbonize. In the webinar, we will discuss strategies and actions that need to be taken with representatives of the EU Climate Innovation Initiative, a climatologist and a member of the IPCC at the United Nations, a representative of a municipality, a city that is very committed to digital and green transformation, and a representative of a company that develops smart energy solutions.
- Bjarke Kovshøj, Programmes Lead at European Institute of Innovation & Technology, Climate-KIC, the EU’s main climate innovation initiative
- Lučka Kajfež Bogataj, PhD, joint recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007, Agrometeorologist, University Professor and a pioneer in researching the impact of climate change, Member of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change at the United Nations (IPCC).
- Tomaž Lanišek, City Kranj, Slovenia, Head of Unit for Development, Smart Community and Projects.
- Luis Goncalves, CEO Iskraemeco,
- and moderator Mojca Markizeti, Leader of Sustainability and Green Penguin at Iskraemeco
SYMBIOT – Future intelligence for today’s businesses
LIVE DEMO AT ENLIT 2021
Presentation of Iskraemeco newest Software Suite.
Wednesday, 1. Dec at 14.00 at Iskraemeco Booth D10
Symbiot is a future-proof and adaptable intelligent software platform that enables easy, highly secure and automated management of any utility business, based on real-time data processing. It is the most optimal solution to tackle the risk of vast amounts of uncontrolled or unmonitored data. We learned by now that the future is already here and with Symbiot we offer you a Future Intelligence for Today’s Business.
Host: Damjan Florjanič, Software Business Development Manager, Iskraemeco
Iskraemeco eMobility Solution – Be Smart. Go Green.
LIVE DEMO AT ENLIT 2021 in cooperation with the DLMS User Association
Tuesday, 30. Nov at 11.00 and at 14.00
Wednesday, 1. Dec at 9.00, 11.00 and at 14.00
at DLMS User Association Booth D80
We have taken up the challenge to make e-mobility intelligent by improving grid stability, energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions. Iskraemeco eMobility is a holistic solution equipped with all the features that stakeholders in the eMobility environment need for efficient and stable operation.
We will showcase Dynamic Load Balancing & Demand Response Management for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
Host: Tomaž Dostal, Head of Innovation, Iskraemeco