Symbiot is available with add-ons and advanced functionalities to serve a variety of business cases. Our HES collects data from multiple sources and incorporates the meter agnostic approach. For our MDM, has the ability to analyze data from multiple sources as well and prepare it for higher-level systems.
The following are the latest enhancements in the software suite:
- Added authentication API to security hub.
- Added login, export secrets and execute crypto operations security policies for SecurityHub.
- Added support for access policies.
MDM Operator updates
- possibility to view events on a usage point
- possibility to edit results on usage point
- possibility to update usage point info
- the tariff preview page was added
- work with query groups was added
- management of custom groups was added
- icons per usage point type to have a fast overview
The latest version of Symbiot includes a variety of new features and improvements:
- Added support for the process of data tariffication (aggregation of data and creation of tariffed data according to the valid tariff schema) – streaming and on-demand mode
- Added marking of delivered data to external system (delivered flag) and also marking for non-valid data (not valid flag)
- Extension of SOAP integrator to cover usage point related services
- Export of data to Netorka file format
- Added support for Mx516 meter working in client mode (dynamic IP)
- Support for Mx260 (event interpretation and presentations)
- Support for AC750 HLS mode
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
If you are not using Symbiot yet, you are invited to schedule a demo session https://symbiot.iskraemeco.com/