Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent Production Planner (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- planning the capacity of machines, material and human resources,
- coordinating plans with other services,
- overseeing the achievement of plans and taking actions in the event of deviations,
- setting up the system of monitoring the supply chain, optimization of inventory and noncurrent inventory,
- participating in the preparation of annual plans,
- participating in the development of new products and their transfer into production,
- preparing annual, monthly and weekly production realization plans,
- leading plans, organizing and coordinating the work of the Planning department,
- introducing organizational regulations and new planning methods and techniques.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed VII. level of education in social or natural sciences,
- at least two years of experience in a similar work field,
- good knowledge of the production process,
- knowledge of purchasing planning and processes,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of organization of work, management system and resolution of conflict situations.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 3. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.